Service Promise - Edgerton Dental
We aim to offer you:
- Punctual appointments
- Quality service and care
- Minimal discomfort
- We will listen to your needs in a relaxed and professional environment
- We will offer you the best treatment available and discuss all options with you
As a valued patient we expect from you:
- Punctual arrival for your appointment
- A degree of flexibility
- Follow our instructions to care for the work we provide
- Attend review and maintenance appointments as advised
- Pay for treatment as requested
- Talk to us and let us know what you think of what we do
- Help our practice by recommendation to others
Missed appointments and cancellations:
Missing appointments wastes time and resources that are needed for other patients. Our practice policy is that if you do not attend one appointment or cancel with less than 24 hours notice, we may not be able to complete your treatment or offer you NHS care in the future. There maybe a charge for the appointment also.
Patient Notice - Coronavirus
Welcome back to Edgerton Dental
Your treatment during the Coronavirus Pandemic
Our aim is to keep you safe and smiling so you can receive the dentistry you need.
The day before your appointment we will text you to check that you are not experiencing any Covid symptoms. If you are, please call the practice to rearrange your appointment. We may take a pre-payment at this stage depending on the treatment you required.
We ask you to avoid bringing any additional items to the practice such as extra bags or shopping.
- Please attend the practice alone as we are trying to restrict the number of people inside the practice at any one time. If you need to attend with a child or escort, please ensure that this is limited to a single person.
- Our practice is still classed as a health setting so you must wear a mask at all times when indoors with us.
- Please attend on time and not too early. We have limited space and continue to social distance.
- On entering the building please sanitise your hands and make your way to the reception area where you will be greeted.
- When you have checked in you will be asked to take a seat in our socially distanced waiting area. If you prefer to wait in your car, please let us know and we will contact you when it is your turn to see the dental team.
- Our clinical team continues to wear additional PPE to keep you and them safe. We also have enhanced decontamination procedures in place to further minimise any risks. Please do not be worried by our appearance as it is still us behind the PPE!
- In the event that we have to postpone your appointment, please bear with us whilst we rearrange for you.
If you have any concerns or would like to ask us a question, please do not hesitate and we will be pleased to help.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.