Routine Dental Check-Ups - Huddersfield
As a foundation for our preventive dental programme we recommend regular and routine check-ups for all ages. Regular check-ups are the most important factor in maintaining good dental health – even if you brush and floss every day, you can’t see all parts of your teeth and mouth and hence regular inspection by our dentist is very important.
We will check for the following:
- Early signs of gum disease
- Early signs of oral cancer
- Tooth decay
- Cracked, fractured or generally damaged teeth
- Trapped or impacted wisdom teeth
- Root cavities or cavities formed when the gum recedes from the teeth
- Fillings, crowns or other dental restorations that have worn or need replacement
- Any signs of other problems that could affect your health
Our dental receptionists will provide you with an appointment schedule.